2. Quick Registration
- Finishing the registration process by providing your phone number and a few personal details.
- If you have already registered, you can skip this step and just input your login details.
3. Upload KYC Documents
- To get a loan approved, you need to provide the requisite KYC documents.
- The KYC documents that can be provided for identity proof are: Aadhaar card , PAN card, Salary slips, ITR, Bank statements.
4. Check Eligibility
- We will check your documents within 24 hours after you provide your KYC documents.
- Our loan team will validate your KYC information, and based on your CIBIL, we will approve your loan request.
- The consumer must use the offered WhatsApp number or their customer portal to submit their documentation within three days.
- Document verification is required since without it, our business cannot complete the loan.
5. Purchase Membership Card
- We offer a membership card that is valid for 5 years, which will allow customers to get pre-approved loan offers from multiple NBFCs.
- They will send loan offers to our customers if their profiles match their loan eligibility.
- If someone becomes a member, we will provide a loan to them, or they will get from our NBFC partner.
6. Loan Disbursement
- We will provide you with the sanction letter once we have completed all of our checks and determined that your profile qualifies you for the loan.
- You would next sign a contract indicating your agreement with the loan amount being deposited into your bank account.
- The loan amount will then be transferred to your bank account.
You can check all the company Terms & Conditions here: https://rbsloan.in/terms-conditions